Relocating - please follow the link for new content

This archive will stay here - but you can find new posts (as well as this archive) at my new website which is at http://www.stuarteglin.com/. It's the new home for Stuart Eglin Online - including the blog, musings, and details of the publications and services which I have available. Take a look - it's worth a visit!

Tuesday 15 March 2005

Thoreau

I regularly read the weblog of Greg Perry. Today he posted a quote from Henry David Thoreau which drew me across to his weblog where does regular posts of extracts from the journals of Thoreau. Today's quote is great - go and have a look.

This quote resonates with me, because I am just lifting out of the winter blues and trying to get the productivity levels up. Time for some ambitious goals.

2 comments:

son rivers said...

Stuart, thanks for the mention. And I'm glad the Thoreau quote struck you too. It's been a long snowy cold winter in New England. I'm sure Old England has its own hellish qualities as well. Ah spring!

Stuart said...

Thanks Greg. Yes, Old England can't decide what season we are in - dramatic changes of temperature. It would be nice to have some sunshine and warmth again and feel free of the winter blues.