Relocating - please follow the link for new content

This archive will stay here - but you can find new posts (as well as this archive) at my new website which is at http://www.stuarteglin.com/. It's the new home for Stuart Eglin Online - including the blog, musings, and details of the publications and services which I have available. Take a look - it's worth a visit!

Friday 25 March 2005

Characters in Reiki

A few months ago I took my Reiki Second Degree, and have been working with the skills since. Over the months since I did the First Degree (nearly a year ago now), I have encountered a growing number of characters during reiki treatments. Some of these will be guides and characters from the past. It's strange to come across these characters.

Sometimes they are just a feeling of presence within the room - at other times they are a vivid person who I can actually see. Often they come to me with a message or suggestion.

I enjoy receiving these intuitions, and look forward to receiving more. I am contemplating moving forwards to reiki master some point soon. We shall see.

It is part of the inner working, trying to understand the meaning beneath everything. The biggest journey we take in our lives is the journey within...

No comments: