Relocating - please follow the link for new content

This archive will stay here - but you can find new posts (as well as this archive) at my new website which is at http://www.stuarteglin.com/. It's the new home for Stuart Eglin Online - including the blog, musings, and details of the publications and services which I have available. Take a look - it's worth a visit!

Tuesday 22 March 2005

Freud's da Vinci

Stefan Beyst has been in contact with me. He has a webpage which sets out some of the shortcomings of Freud's work on Leonardo da Vinci. It is a beautiful page, with lovely illustrations, and a well-argued set of points.

Stefan is one of a large number of people who have been looking at this weblog because they were searching for information about Freud and da Vinci. I seem to have come up high in the google search ratings on this one, thanks to the earlier post which I made when I read the book.

No comments: