Relocating - please follow the link for new content

This archive will stay here - but you can find new posts (as well as this archive) at my new website which is at http://www.stuarteglin.com/. It's the new home for Stuart Eglin Online - including the blog, musings, and details of the publications and services which I have available. Take a look - it's worth a visit!

Wednesday 13 October 2004

another butterfly emerging

The plans are emerging for the Novel Writing month coming up. According to the rules it's OK to plan and prepare outlines before the writing starts. (Never forget that rules are made to be broken anyway!) I'm thinking that I will do some more work to pull together what this whole 50,000 words is going to be about, to make the job a bit easier.

All I have so far is that it will be a sequel to 'the butterfly principle' and that it will have Alice as a main character, and probably Jim too. I need place, incident and some sort of plot ideas to get things moving.

I'll do some more work on it tonight.

The challenge has been taken up and is being absorbed into my consciousness as a 'can do this' image.

No comments: