Relocating - please follow the link for new content

This archive will stay here - but you can find new posts (as well as this archive) at my new website which is at http://www.stuarteglin.com/. It's the new home for Stuart Eglin Online - including the blog, musings, and details of the publications and services which I have available. Take a look - it's worth a visit!

Tuesday 7 September 2004

British Poets Discussion List

News today from the British Poets discussion list (info can be found here). This list has been managed by Trevor Joyce and Cris Creek for a while now - they did a great job. And they are both excellent poets too! As of today the management of the list has moved to Mairead Byrne and Rupert Mallin. I know of Mairead Byrne - I read her weblog regularly. I enjoy the poetry that she posts there. I have not heard of Rupert, but his post to the list inviting people to send new things in was very encouraging. I'm going to send something within the next couple of days.

I also received the latest lists from Peter Riley's poetry books by mail service. There's some interesting items on the list - I think I feel an order coming soon.

No comments: