Relocating - please follow the link for new content

This archive will stay here - but you can find new posts (as well as this archive) at my new website which is at http://www.stuarteglin.com/. It's the new home for Stuart Eglin Online - including the blog, musings, and details of the publications and services which I have available. Take a look - it's worth a visit!

Monday 24 January 2005

Listening and reading... Reiki Two

I'm listening to some pretty mainstream stuff at the moment:

REM - Around the Sun
Keane - Hopes and Fears

Both are in the charts - and both are albums that I'm enjoying listening to at the moment. I'm also delving into a group of greatest hits albums by The Eagles, Queen and Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel. Great fun. My three sons leap around the kitchen when we play Queen. And Steve Harley goes down quite well too!

Over the weekend I did my Reiki Two, which was a mind-blowing experience. For the car journey to and from I chose Sheila Chandra's ABoneCroneDrone which is a fantastic album of ambience, drones and chill-out sounds. It was absolutely the right music for the weekend's experiences.

Books:

Recently finished reading:

Michael Heppell - How to be Brilliant
John Kao - Jamming: the art and discipline of business creativity

and I am in the middle of:

Fiona Harrold - The 10-minute life coach
Diane Dreher - The Tao of Personal Leadership

No comments: