Relocating - please follow the link for new content

This archive will stay here - but you can find new posts (as well as this archive) at my new website which is at http://www.stuarteglin.com/. It's the new home for Stuart Eglin Online - including the blog, musings, and details of the publications and services which I have available. Take a look - it's worth a visit!

Wednesday 8 June 2005

What is a blog when it is silent?

A blog is only as good as its frequency of posts. I have not been very active over recent weeks - so the hit rate has fallen on this site. It's a case of the rest of my life filling the spaces.

I've been reading some interesting articles on Steve Pavlina's weblog about self-discipline which are really inspiring. I'm going to try some of the techniques and see whether I can get the flow moving again here.

Watch this space...

No comments: