Relocating - please follow the link for new content

This archive will stay here - but you can find new posts (as well as this archive) at my new website which is at http://www.stuarteglin.com/. It's the new home for Stuart Eglin Online - including the blog, musings, and details of the publications and services which I have available. Take a look - it's worth a visit!

Thursday 10 February 2005

Creative Commons

After the last post, I looked through the Creative Commons website and within five minutes I had figured out how to set up a Creative Commons license on the weblog. Over in the sidebar there is a Creative Commons license with a link to show what the terms are. So easy!

1 comment:

son rivers said...

Thanks for the info. I've seen the creative commons on other blogs, but never bothered to check it out. Very interesting. And Tweedy's comments are wonderful. Think I'll be adding one soon too.