Relocating - please follow the link for new content

This archive will stay here - but you can find new posts (as well as this archive) at my new website which is at http://www.stuarteglin.com/. It's the new home for Stuart Eglin Online - including the blog, musings, and details of the publications and services which I have available. Take a look - it's worth a visit!

Monday 12 July 2004

Reiki and Chakras

I learnt the first degree of reiki about a month ago, and since then have been working on the self-healing phase of things. It's amazing. I'm going through all sorts of experiences, feelings and emotions. Each step takes me further on, as I gain deeper understanding of working on an intuitive level.

Intuitive ideas and thoughts are blipping into my mind in a way that surprises me. I wonder whether these thoughts were there before, but went unacknowledged, or whether there are thoughts in my mind that I wouldn't have had before.

The whole idea of chakra working is fascinating. I'm reading a book about all of this at the moment, called 'Wheels of Life' by Anodea Judith. I've just started to dip into this book - it looks really fascinating. It draws quite heavily on the work of Caroline Myss. I read her book 'Anatomy of the Spirit' a couple of years ago, and particularly like the way she links together chakras with qabbalah ideas, christian ideas and hindu approaches. Joining up systems is a great way to encourage harmony in the world, rather than division.

No comments: