Relocating - please follow the link for new content

This archive will stay here - but you can find new posts (as well as this archive) at my new website which is at http://www.stuarteglin.com/. It's the new home for Stuart Eglin Online - including the blog, musings, and details of the publications and services which I have available. Take a look - it's worth a visit!

Monday 14 June 2004

Sonic Youth

This is my first attempt to produce something on the blackberry.  It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's a great way to comment on the move. Just a case of getting used to the keyboard!

Well, what have I been listening to recently? I heard my first album by Sonic Youth - I think it's their first one. It's good sometimes to discover these people even if it is 20 years after everyone else. It was music of its time, but moving somewhere new. Interesting and worthy of a few more plays

No comments: