Relocating - please follow the link for new content

This archive will stay here - but you can find new posts (as well as this archive) at my new website which is at http://www.stuarteglin.com/. It's the new home for Stuart Eglin Online - including the blog, musings, and details of the publications and services which I have available. Take a look - it's worth a visit!

Wednesday 16 June 2004

Buddhist chants

I am relaxing, listening to an album of chants called 'Om Sai Ram' which creates a gentle state of tranquility. This is interrupted only by the occasional click of computer keypad, and the sighing of the cat. Sometimes peace is the right state of mind.

I have nearly finished reading 'The Tipping Point' by Malcolm Gladwell which is an absorbing book full of fascinating facts and theories. I'll post a review of it in a couple of days.

No comments: