Relocating - please follow the link for new content

This archive will stay here - but you can find new posts (as well as this archive) at my new website which is at http://www.stuarteglin.com/. It's the new home for Stuart Eglin Online - including the blog, musings, and details of the publications and services which I have available. Take a look - it's worth a visit!

Wednesday 18 June 2003

Minimal input / maximum outcome

23:16 already. Hectic day behind me. The work on booklets, publicity material etc continues at a frantic pace. Work also goes by at a lightning streak. And all through all, I am left wondering whether the more one knows the less one knows - if you know what I mean.

If only I could write as originally as Frank O'Hara or Charles Bukowski. But then this is the eye of the observer. The challenge is to just find the voice within and let it spring forth. Words, words - heaps of them.

Some day come rain come shine
Come anytime
Watching for the heartbeat missed
And the order of the list

Time for sleep, and more sense and recompense tomorrow!

No comments: