Relocating - please follow the link for new content

This archive will stay here - but you can find new posts (as well as this archive) at my new website which is at http://www.stuarteglin.com/. It's the new home for Stuart Eglin Online - including the blog, musings, and details of the publications and services which I have available. Take a look - it's worth a visit!

Friday 1 September 2006

New Blogger Beta

OK, so I'm probably one of a million people (slight exaggeration) to write about the new blogger beta. A lot of changes are promised in this beta phase. I was offered sign up earlier today, so accepted. I haven't made any changes yet. But you can expect a combination of changes and mistakes over the coming weeks as I try to get to grips with what is on offer....

Watch this space .... as they say in all the good periodicals.

No comments: