Relocating - please follow the link for new content

This archive will stay here - but you can find new posts (as well as this archive) at my new website which is at http://www.stuarteglin.com/. It's the new home for Stuart Eglin Online - including the blog, musings, and details of the publications and services which I have available. Take a look - it's worth a visit!

Monday 8 November 2004

NaNoBlogMo Phenomenon

Well, I have stared writing the 50,000 words of novel for the National Novel Writing Month. It's going painfully slowly. I was struggling to find the motivation to get the thing moving along steadily. I had set up a separate weblog to post some of the material I create, and to post comments as I go. It can be found at mywrinomo.blogspot.com . Well, after a few days it appeared on the nanoblogmo site (nanoblogmo.blogspot.com). I think it appeared some time on Saturday, and within hours I was receiving a huge hit rate. This is excellent - just the motivation I need to get writing some more...

So I will then...

Meanwhile hits to this weblog pour in steadily - I will soon be reaching my 300th visitor. And I will soon be posting my 100th post too, which surprises me. When I started this, I wasn't sure how long it would last for. At the moment it feels like something that is ongoing, that is adapting and adjusting to my tastes as I progress, and taking in different things as I go.

No comments: