Relocating - please follow the link for new content

This archive will stay here - but you can find new posts (as well as this archive) at my new website which is at http://www.stuarteglin.com/. It's the new home for Stuart Eglin Online - including the blog, musings, and details of the publications and services which I have available. Take a look - it's worth a visit!

Monday 19 January 2004

Disappeared without trace then returns again

Regular readers of weblogs will find, like I do, that even the most dedicated bloggers have to take time out every now and then. I’m sure I’m not the only one who reads the best blogs regularly and then finds that one has stopped writing. Return visits happen every few days, accompanied with the anxiety that they might have stopped writing – moved on to something else. Then there is the relief of finding an entry again.

Well, apologies for disappearing around Christmas and New Year – but I’m back again. I took a much-needed break, and then spend 10 days travelling a lot for work which exhausted me and kept me away from the screen and keyboard.

Now for some serious blogging….

No comments: