Relocating - please follow the link for new content

This archive will stay here - but you can find new posts (as well as this archive) at my new website which is at http://www.stuarteglin.com/. It's the new home for Stuart Eglin Online - including the blog, musings, and details of the publications and services which I have available. Take a look - it's worth a visit!

Monday 27 September 2004

Margaret Wheatley & New Science

Margaret J Wheatley

I'm reading "Leadership and the New Science" by Margaret Wheatley at the moment. It's a fascinating read, taking in the breadth of new sciences from quantum physics to chaos theory. I like the way she begins and ends each chapter with a vivid image, and piece of descriptive writing.

I've given a web-link to her website where she has posted a whole stack of articles which she has written. I'm going to browse through these over the coming weeks. Worth a look, I think.

No comments: