Relocating - please follow the link for new content

This archive will stay here - but you can find new posts (as well as this archive) at my new website which is at http://www.stuarteglin.com/. It's the new home for Stuart Eglin Online - including the blog, musings, and details of the publications and services which I have available. Take a look - it's worth a visit!

Monday 8 December 2003

Where has he gone?

Things are picking up in work now. And the poetry reading last week is causing a flurry of brain activity in that arena too.

Keeping a log is challenging at times like these.

I’m also being software challenged with the job of updating and redesigning the website (www.geocities.com/stuarteglin) which really needs an overhaul. I’m planning to do it with Frontpage, but have never used that programme so am starting from scratch. Hopefully it will be beautifully intuitive and I’ll be able to reproduce the pages from the old site together with a new front-end and new sections to build up the site. We shall see – ongoing reports to be seen here first.

Music at the moment – everything Robert Wyatt. I saw the documentary on BBC4 here in the UK which was wonderful. I am now listening to all the Wyatt albums I own. Favourites are ‘Solar flares burn for you’ and ‘Cuckooland’ – the two new ones.

I’m also listening to the latest album by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers ‘The Last DJ’ which is a great mainstream album.

Enough for now – I’ll keep you posted…

No comments: